Parish Business Manager, Our Lady of the Mountains Catholic Church, Jackson
Position Purpose: This full time position is responsible for the day to day operation of the parish and its facilities.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- - Supervision of Administrative Assistant and Maintenance Supervisor. Assist in supervising volunteers, contractors and subcontractors.
- - Maintain all financial records and banking relationships. Process payroll and taxes; manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and annual budget; prepare periodic financial reports for the Finance Council and Pastor; work with CPA for monthly account reconciliation and annual diocesan report.
- - Oversee facilities’ planning, maintenance, rental properties and leases.
- - Insure the accuracy of all sacramental records; directly responsible for wedding files.
- - Monitor and oversee technology and related activity including webpage and social media.
- - Insure effective communication. Manage the telephone system; parish and master calendar; the publication of weekly bulletin, advertising and other internal communications.
- - Interface with parish ministries and Parish Council as required.
- - Attend and record all Finance Council meetings.
- - Interface with Trustees as appropriate
- - Insure that all employees, and volunteers have Background Checks and Safe Environment Training, as required by the Diocese of Cheyenne
- - Other responsibilities as indicated by Pastor.
- Ideal candidate is a Catholic in good standing who has a solid relationship with the church and God. He/she is a self-starter, a natural leader, has excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal verbal and written skills, and multi-task oriented. Must be proficient on the computer and a willingness to learn and master church specific accounting and family management software. A degree in business or equivalent experience in required.
To apply, please contact Fr. Lucas Simango at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-733-2516.
SAS Foundation Development Director
St. Anthony Tri-Parish Catholic School Foundation is seeking a Catholic Development Director for our Foundation. We are looking for an individual with fundraising and marketing experience to assist us in continuing to raise money for the school today, tomorrow and in the future with donors who can donate now and at end of life via Planned Giving. If you fit the job description below please e-mail or mail your resume to email@example.com or 1145 W. 20th Street-Casper, WY 82604.
- • A bachelor's degree and/or 2-5 years experience in professional fundraising in a Catholic environment.
- • Superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- • Executive presence and poise necessary to interact with major donors, church and lay people
- • "Self-starter" who executes responsibilities with minimal supervision
- • Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to manage multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- • Comfortable making solicitations and building relationships outside of the church/school campus
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and database management
- • Event coordination experience a plus.
The Diocese of Rapid City, SD, has an opening for a Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry
The position requires forming and inspiring youth and young adults in the Catholic faith, preparing leaders, and providing support and resources for youth and young adult ministry. The position requires a practicing Catholic with a personal relationship with Jesus and a passion for sharing the faith. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in theology, catechetics, or related field with a sound Catholic theology. Prior experience in parish youth ministry preferred. Must have excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills, and ability to relate to pastors, adult youth ministers, youth, and young adults. Requires willingness to travel throughout the diocese, including some weekend and evening work.
Complete job description is available on the diocesan website at: http://www.rapidcitydiocese.org/chancellor/employment/